Better Results For Your Clients With Our People Development
The Trusted Advisors’ people development processes are built on three key proven models; attitude and behavior development, skill improvement, and a proven goal accomplishment model.
As a Consultant or Coach within the Trusted Advisors Network, you would specialize in helping organizations grow and maintain a competitive advantage by developing and more effectively utilizing the talents, aptitudes, and abilities of their people and teams.
Trusted Advisors’ people development processes are built on three key proven models; attitude and behavior development, skill improvement, and a proven goal accomplishment model. Each, again, is tailored based on your client’s desired outcomes.
Trusted Advisors currently have people development tools focusing on the following levels within an organization:
To name a few, our Consultants and Coaches have helped their clients achieve:
- A measurable reduction in employee turnover
- Stronger and more productive teams
- A measurable increase in sales or revenue generation
- Enhanced employee satisfaction, morale, and loyalty
- Measurably increased employee contributions and innovation
- A reduction of costs and improved cash management
- The ability to manage any existing generational divide
- Increased profitability and margins
One-on-One Business Coaching
Often professionals believe hard work and doing it on their own are the keys to finding the quality of life, success, financial reward, and happiness they seek. They believe a price must be paid to attain what they want and often that price comes in the form of poor health, loss of personal time, strained family relationships, and so on. Our Advisors play an integral part in helping individuals (one-on-one) achieve balance in their lives and success as they define it.
Results our Coaches have seen their clients achieve when working with professionals one-on-one include:
- Increased personal goal achievement in areas such as mental growth, physical improvements, financial goals, and family life
- A more balanced or well-rounded life
- Reduction of stress or feeling overwhelmed
- Increased confidence
- Professional advancement
- Improved health, reduction of anxiety
- Improved time management skills